Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THANK YOU MANDY!!!!!

Hi, Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Today I would like to show you this card
I made for Mandy for giving Tori and me
LOTS of pretty papers. Its meant to be a
beach card with an umbrella,
 a towel and thongs. Where the light
blue paper is - it has been ripped. I cut
all of it out from the cartridge Life is a Beach
except the towel.




This is the umbrella with the towel and thongs. I didn't cut the
towel off the Cricut, i just cut it on on the cutting board...


This is a Sun...


These words say, what can i say? you made my day!
Which she did,lol. Which means laugh out loud. It was
stamped out from the stamp set stem sayings...


This is a dolphin jumping out of the water...

I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Alyssa, i like the thongs, towel and umbrella, I am sure Mandy will love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Alyssa love the beach theme!! Mandy will LOVE it!! :)

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so good I love it sorry I havent commented I have been to bust with the GNI but this is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my card Alyssa, thanks so much for making it for me. i love the dolphin as it reminds me of the beach near my house where we sometimes see dolphins. It is quite famous and people come from far away to visit the wild encounters where you can go on a tour and swim with the dolphins.

    ReplyDelete