Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Scrappy-Go-Lucky Blog Hop !!

Hi Everyone, Welcome to Day 4 of the Scrappy-Go-Lucky Blog Hop. Each day until 2 November, Scrappy-Go-Lucky will be giving away one Scrapcessories Cartridge Caddy with one Cartridge Insert. These are ideal for storing your Cricut cartridges. The prize will be posted anywhere in Australia - International blog-hoppers are welcome to enter but will need to pay postage costs.

This is my first time doing a card swap so I hope you like it.


For my card base I started with black cardstock cut at 6" x 8" (scored at 4"). I then added brushed silver cardstock cut at 5 3/4" x 3 3/4". White card cut at 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" is then layered on the silver, after being embossed with the "Jamara" Cuttlebug folder, and inked around the edges.

The Fairy image is one of the Whoopsi Daisy digi stamps sized at 2 3/4". I coloured her in with the Copics - C1 / C3 / C5 / C7. I then glittered the outline and wings with diamond glitter.


The fairy is glued on black card with the corner pattern punched with SU's Scallop Trim Corner Punch. Ribbon loops are adhered down the left side and this is then mounted on foam dots to add dimension.


Some fancy ribbon, and black and white buttons are then added to finish.

To enter to win one of the Scrapcessories Cartridge Caddies, all you need to do is leave a message on this post. One winner will be drawn for each day's major posting. All winners will be drawn at random on Tuesday 2 November.

Check back with Scrappy-Go-Lucky tomorrow to see where to go next.

Good luck!
Alyssa.

14 comments:

  1. Wow Alyssa
    this is fantastic well done
    luv
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alyssa and congrats on your first Blog Hop. The card is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa, your card is gorgeous! I love your fairy & your coloring is gorgeous!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog!! well done on such a great card!! thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Alyssa! It's gorgeous! What a talented 10yr old you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Alyssa your card is lovely, great colouring with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Alyssa! Looks like you have been taking lessons from Mom to go along with the natural talent you have. Great job.
    I am in the US so if my name is picked, choose another one please. The shipping would be very high to have this wonderful prize sent here. Although I would love to have it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for your first swap.
    Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I really like the fairy image. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fairies just make the world better, you are very talented!! Beautiful card
    jendewar@optusnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alyssa this is a beautiful card, love the image you used and your colouring is gorgeous.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I was able to be part of this card swap! I received your card in the mail the other day and I am so impressed with how beautiful it was. I especially loved the coloring of the fairy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Alyssa, I hear you have been poorly, and just popped over to say I am sending you big get well hugs, hope you are feeling much better very very soon, and back to making your lovely cards
    big hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete