Sunday, August 7, 2011

Birthday Specials!!

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend, I went to the GreazeFest with my family. It was a 50's day and it was really good. Any way instead of the colouring I would like to show you these two birthday cards I made for my teacher and my best friend. My teacher loves motor bikes and was thinking of  buying a blue one so I made him this card...



I wanted to put a lightning sticker on but I had none so I got Mum to draw it for me because I can't draw...


And I just added a little bike inside...



I didn't know what to do for my best friends card so I thought I would do her favourite animal, a lion.



I coloured in the nose, eyes and ears


I Hope you like them!

Alyssa


4 comments:

  1. I love both of the cards and I am glad you're able to get out and about and make cards at the momemt. And I am sure your friends will like the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Alyssa i'm sure the recipients will love them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both cards. That lion is very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these card Alyssa. I bet your teacher was really pleased with his blue bike. Love the metal wheel nuts and lightning bolt.
    And your lion, well he looks so cute, I would be happy to come face to face with i in a jungle!
    Great to see you posting on your blog... bring it on!

    ReplyDelete