Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Tracey!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, sorry i havn't put anything on for a while i have been away on a School camp. Congrats to Leah for winning my blog hop and winning a scrapcessories kit. Any way today was Tracey's birthday and i made this card for her...



I used Kaiser flowers and Rhinestones....

There is glitter on the happy birthday but you can't see it...


This is another happy birthday with a plain flower with glitter on it...


And Tracey liked this teapot stamp so i thought i would colour one in for her with the copics and just put it inside the card...

I hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my birthday card Alyssa! Thankyou so much for making it for me:) And the fairy image is so special....how good is your coloring with your copics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa,
    this is lovely. I have been colouring this image myself this week. I hope it turns out as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tea cup Alyssa its gorgeous and great colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alyssa, Hope you are feeling better ......and are home soooon!
    GET WELL SOON!!!

    Tori xoxoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you big hugs and get well wishes, we need you well so you can keep posting your cards. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read you are not feeling too well lately so i am sending you lots of positive vibes for you to feel better soon.
    my name is Agnes and i am a follower of your mom and now i am following you because i love your work too.
    big hug and tickles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alyssa, i have a little surprise on my blog for you!!!! Maybe it will brighten your day!!! :] Feel better soooon!

    Torixx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and I love the stamp of the fairy in the teacup.

    ReplyDelete